How Do I Place An Order?
- Once you have chosen the Aimant product(s) you would like to order, add the item(s) to your shopping bag by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. At this point, you can either continue shopping or click “View Cart” at the top menu, to “Proceed to checkout”.
- During the checkout process, you will need to enter your shipping, billing (if different than shipping), and payment information. Then, press the “Proceed to Paypal” button to make the payment by using your PayPal Account. If you don’t have a Paypal account we advise you to create one.
- In case you pay with a credit card, please fill out credit or debit card information.
- Once you place the order, you will receive an order confirmation number along with an email to confirm your purchase.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and you will receive a shipment confirmation email once the order ships.
My Order Is Not Processing. What Do I Do?
Aimant aims to provide the best shopping experience possible. If you have received an error message when trying to place an order, there could be a problem with the information entered, we recommend reviewing the following explanations before attempting to place another order:
- Check your PayPal login and password.
- The billing address provided does not correspond to the credit or debit card you are using. The billing name and address you entered must match your credit card statement exactly for an order to be processed.
- The security code for your card is incorrect. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, this is the last three digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the four small digits located on the front of your card.
- The billing and shipping address are different and it was not indicated.
Each time an order is attempted, a pending authorization will be placed on your account. For unsuccessful orders, these pending authorizations usually drop off in 3-5 business days, dependent upon your bank. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists or contact PayPal for assistance. If you continue to face issues placing your order, please contact our Customer Care department at firstname.lastname@example.org between 8am — 5pm (EST), Monday through Friday, and one of our Customer Care representatives will be glad to assist you.
Track Your Order
You can track your order by visiting Fedex.com/track
What Is Your Shipping Policy?
- Aimant ships Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- The shipping cut-off time is 12pm EST. Orders placed after 12pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process before it is shipped. Free Standard Delivery arrives in 3-5 business days and is shipped by Fedex in the US. Florida orders may include sales tax.
- Aimant does not ship international orders.
Questions Regarding Your Online Order
For specific questions regarding your online order, please contact us at email@example.com
Processing A Return Or Exchange
For your convenience, a return/exchange form is provided in the case you would like to begin a return or exchange. Once you obtain the form, please follow the instructions below to process your return:
- Please enclose your packing slip and use your return shipping label to send your Aimant purchase back for return or exchange. If you have lost your Aimant label or packing slip, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Securely pack your item(s) in the original box, or another reliable box. Ensure any labels are removed. At the top of the “Aimant Return/Exchange Form,” indicate whether you are returning your item for a refund or exchange by marking the corresponding box. Fill in the “Return/Exchange Detail” portion of your packing slip. In the items list, write a return reason code (provided on the form) and the quantity for each item from the order that is being returned or exchanged.
- Overall fit or size issue
- Damaged / Defective
- Color faded / Discolored
- Not as pictured
- Order delayed
- Damaged in transit
- Duplicate style / Shipment
- General Return / Gift
- Put the “Return/Exchange Detail” page into the box before sealing it. Seal the package. Affix the return shipping label on the outside of the box. We highly recommend using a shipping service that provides a tracking number so you can track your shipment. Please be sure to retain this tracking number for your records. Aimant is not responsible for packages lost in transit if sent via a non-trackable carrier.
How Do I Register My Watch Online?
Aimant does require registration of your products for warranty purposes. To register your item and keep track of your Aimant products please proceed to register at the following link under the warranty section.
The hands, dial, and watch movement are the only components covered under the warranty. The hands, dial, and watch movement have three (3) years warranty. If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of our Service Center. A return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service. The manufacturer´s warranty does not cover: battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, normal wear and tear, or water damage unless marked water-resistant (please refer to the chart below for water resistance indications), repairs if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Aimant retailer.
Questions Regarding Waranty And Repairs
For questions regarding warranty and repairs, please contact us at email@example.com
Warranty And Repairs
Repairs for orders will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Should service be required, please visit our Warranty & Repairs page or contact Customer Care for further information.
US $ Repair Service Fees (parts not included)
- Movement Service: US $25.00
- Dial Service: US $25.00
- Hands Service: US $10.00
- Band Replacement: US $5.00
- Battery Replacement: US $5.00
- Case/Bezel Replacement: US $10.00
- Crystal Replacement: US $10.00
- Shipping & Handling Fee: US $8.50
Should your watch require warranty or non-warranty service, please send your watch along with the completed Service Form in a small, well-padded shipping box. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process.
The warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship. Should your watch require warranty or non-warranty service, please send your watch along with the completed Service Form in a small, well-padded shipping box.
I’m Not Located Within The United States. Where Do I Send My Watch For Service?
If you are not located in the US, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a list of service centers in your area.
How Can I Care For My Aimant Leather Strap?
Aimant leather products are designed and crafted of the finest materials available; as such we do recommend handling it with great care. While we do not have a specific product to recommend, the leather may be cleaned using a quality leather care lotion. We definitely suggest that you test the product of your choice on an inconspicuous area of the product to make sure there is no adverse reaction. As with any cleaning product, please follow the label directions carefully. To maintain the appearance of your Aimant leather product we recommend the following:
- Treat the item with care, and limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep this item dry, and avoid damp or wet surfaces, and do not immerse it in water.
- Care should be taken when using this product, as color transfer can occur.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for this product.
How Can I Order Replacement Bands / Straps For My Watch?
If you are in need of a watch bracelet, we ask that you send your watch to our authorized service center to have the bracelet replaced.
Where Can I Find Instructions On How To Use My Watch?
Instructions for current Aimant watch styles can be found on the Aimant printed Instructions manual that came with your watch when purchased or here . Please note that instructions are listed by watch movement, not style number.
What Are Your Customer Care Hours?
Aimant Customer Care can be reached at email@example.com during the hours below. Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST, except during US holidays.
How Can I Find Out How Aimant Will Use And Protect My Personal Information?